In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to sign Excel file online. Using this free app you can digitally sign Excel file which is also called esign Excel. This can be done with the help of just a browser. No need to install any software.
Steps to Sign Excel File Online
- Upload or drag and drop Excel file to be signed to the app
- Select Text or Image as Excel signature type
- If you selected Text, enter text signature
- If you selected Image, browse the image signature
- Click Sign to digitally sign Excel file
- Get the signed Excel file by clicking download button
App to eSign Excel or Digitally Sign Excel
It is normal to digitally sign Excel files online these days. You can achieve this by using our above free app within your browser. You don’t need to setup Microsoft Excel or other software.
The esign Excel feature is used to make sure that the file is authentic and from the person it is expected. It can be signed using text or image signature online. However, if you want to further secure your Excel file then it’s best to password protect Excel file online using our other free online app.