This helps you learn and experience how to sign Word document online. Adding electronic signature in Word documents is a common requirement to make sure the document is not altered and is signed by appropriate person or authority. The steps below help you sign DOCX and DOC files quickly and easily.
Steps to Sign Word Document Online
- Upload DOC or DOCX (Word document) to the widget
- Alternatively, drag and drop the Word file
- Select signature type as Text or Image
- If text selected, enter signature text and choose color
- If image selected, browse the signature image file
- Click Sign to add signature to Word file
- Get the signed Word document by clicking download button
App to Insert Signature in Word File
In today’s paperless environment, it is very important that everything is done digitally and this also includes signing Word document online. With the help of above steps, DOC or DOCX files can be easily and quickly signed using either image or text signature. This can be seemlessly done via browser on Windows, Linux, or Mac etc.
When sending documents online, the size of the document matters too. For that, you can compress Word file online as well using your browser.